Six steps to replace the rubber parts of the plate heat exchanger .
1. Inspection and detection of reuse performance. Check the wall thickness of heat exchangers and pipes when rust is suspected.
2. Remove the aging seals on the plate heat exchanger. According to different dirt, the acid-alkali cleaning tank is used for chemical cleaning, and the surface of the parts to be cleaned will not be attacked by the corrosion of chemical media (such as gasoline).
3. After the plate heat exchanger is subjected to chemical cleaning. Use a high-pressure blowing device to thoroughly remove the chemical medium remaining on the surface of the plate heat exchanger. 4. Each heat exchanger plate is coated with a fluorescent test agent, and inspected for small cracks and corrosion holes under the irradiation of ultraviolet light. Rinse clean. In addition, the condition of the sealing grooves must be checked and trimmed if necessary.
5. For the adhesive sealing gasket, the remaining material will be completely removed, re-adhered with the harmonious adhesive, and the reassembled heat exchanger sheet group is clamped in a special fixture to cure the adhesive; in a holding furnace Medium heat insulation to achieve the best bonding effect. For non-adhesive gaskets, different devices are used to fix the gaskets in the heat sink.
6. Check the bonding position and bonding quality of each plate heat sink, classify them according to the installation order, and then carefully and carefully assemble the plate heat sink group.
For more information, please Baidu: Taylor Plate Heat Exchanger
Zibo Taylor Heat Exchange Equipment Co., Ltd. http://bigsaiwan.com welcomes you!